Comprehensive service solutions from GEZE
Consistently reliable and efficient customer service is one of our key goals. That’s why GEZE offers you individual and customised services. We advise you on your products and services across their entire life cycle. We find the right solution for by personal consultation.
Tailor made solution approaches for every type of building
Our regular maintenance ensures functionality and maintains the value of your systems – regardless of manufacturer. With GEZE service contracts, you can find customised solutions that are just right for you.
Compact service contract
Our service employees are here to support you with their expertise and experience. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
The compact service contract is designed to provide perfect service and a quick response to repair requests at reduced hourly rates.
This package offers the following benefits:
- Maintenance: GEZE Service maintains the systems annually according to the defined checklist (PDF | 731 KB). We recommend a maintenance of escape route doors twice a year. We provide and have a record of a plant-specific test book. Performance records are made at the object directly.
- Safety check: GEZE Service performs an annual check, in accordance with the legal requirements, of the operational safety of all security and control systems that form part of the door system. The audit is documented in a test book; the plants are marked with an audit sticker. If we recognize safety-relevant defects we create a proposal how to remove it.
- Reduced hourly rates: As a maintenance customer, we offer you reduced hourly rates for repairs or visits to rectify faults as carried out by our service technicians, which are valid at this time.
This service package does not include the repair or replacement of consumables or defective parts. In agreement with your GEZE representative on-site, our service technician can be exchange/replace these parts, for which you will subsequently be invoiced.
Comfort service contract
The Comfort service contract represents perfect service with even greater convenience for you, plus a further 12-month guarantee.
This package offers the following benefits:
- Maintenance: GEZE Service maintains the systems annually.
- Safety check: GEZE Service performs an annual check, in accordance with the legal requirements, of the operational safety of all security and control systems that form part of the door system (twice a year for escape route doors).
- Reduced hourly rates: As a maintenance customer, we offer you reduced hourly rates for repairs or visits by our service technicians to rectify faults, which are valid at the time of use.
- Consumables included: Defective and/or worn consumables with a value of less than €25.00 will be replaced free of charge as part of the maintenance contract. GEZE Service will also dispose of the exchanged parts at no cost.
- Round the clock availability: The GEZE ServiceLine® +49-1802-923-392 (€0.06/calls from a German landline, mobile max. €0.42 /minute) is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Keeping track: We provide test documentation and a system pass for each system. Each system comes with a seal of quality. During the maintenance work, we introduce your staff to the system’s operating functions as necessary.
- Dealing with faults without additional costs: Our service technicians are available from Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 5.00 pm. Dealing with faults outside of our business hours and short reaction times within one day apply separately billing rates.
- Contract term: The contract period is three years.The contract extends itself for one year, if it's not not canceled by a written notice within a deadline of one month. The warranty period for systems and products supplied by GEZE is 36 months if a maintenance contract is taken out with GEZE Service within three months of commissioning. The warranty period is otherwise 12 months. During this period, replacement parts will be provided at no cost.
Your systems at a glance
GEZE information service
As the operator of a number of buildings, an overview over all systems and the immediate assignment of fault messages is crucially important to you. The GEZE ServicePortal takes this task off your hands and offers you the option of passing on fault messages online.
You will receive an overview showing:
- all projects
- the systems in the relevant projects
- the maintenance situation of the various systems
- detailed technical information regarding the individual systems
Your access is password-protected and your data is constantly updated.
With our technology-aided and seamless documentation of maintenance results, we help you to plan your annual investment and operating costs. Our data directs you to the most economic time for modernisation.
Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation.
Are you looking for spare parts?
Our modern replacement parts storage facility contains the full range of original replacements parts: for older systems as well. We offer complete advice as well as speedy availability of parts which we can get to you the next day if necessary.
Please contact us via phone 4006909003 or e-mail:
From consultation to installation
Our expert team supports you when converting outdated equipment. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
Generally speaking, the expected lifetime and useful life of building technology has always been shorter than that of the building itself. But new standards and legislation are changing expectations, especially with regard to building safety.
GEZE supports you in modifying outdated equipment to improve the utility and safety of your systems. Modernisations bring the products up to the latest technical standards. In addition, key functional parts can be retrofitted to improve operating properties. GEZE offers forward-thinking product solutions and long-term expertise.